Lost Lock command for Auto Lock Rule

Hi all,

I have a schlage connect with a door sensor that locks automatically whenever I close the door. However, randomly, the door fails to lock even though in my rule event log, I see it being evaluated to True.

I enabled debugging on my lock and found a debug line (which I do not know what it means) that always appears when the lock fails to lock. The exact message is skip cmd: ApplicationBusy(status:0, waitTime:0)

Details below:
Auto Lock Rule:

Debug Line Anomaly:

Did anyone come across the same before?

Well, you have the first and only lock I'm aware of that says it's busy rather that actually locking the door as it's supposed to.
I'm not sure what it's doing that makes it busy, can I see more of the logs that lead up to the app busy entry?

Sure. Here is the snippet of the full log:

Let me know if you do want the "All" log instead

I'm confused, In the case of the app busy line, I see a manual unlock before, then an app busy, and then locked.
Is the lock in fact locked or not.
The lock is reporting that it's locked, is that not the case?

Sorry for the confusion. There's a lot of logs as I was opening and closing my door repeatedly to get it to happen randomly. For the one with the app busy line, at the very end, I used Lock command directly on the Device's page before wrapping up since it had not automatically locked.

Hence this:
dev:332019-02-13 08:33:24.965 pm debugDoorLockOperationReport: DoorLockOperationReport(doorCondition:0, doorLockMode:255, insideDoorHandlesMode:0, lockTimeoutMinutes:254, lockTimeoutSeconds:254, outsideDoorHandlesMode:0)

dev:332019-02-13 08:33:24.962 pm debugparse: zw device: 05, command: 9881, payload: 00 62 03 FF 00 00 FE FE

is a result of me locking it through the browser.

If it helps debugging, I can try to repro this but doing manual locks instead. Would that help?

Have you tried increasing the time delay?, I would try 60 seconds.

Will try that and report back

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.