Looking recommendation for Zigbee Switch

Looking replacement for these switches, I have three. One has started acting up lately. I would also like to get away from button batteries if possible. Most of my devices us CR2's. Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

I still have quite a few of these. Not pretty, but the batteries last at least a year for me and usually report when they’re getting low. Back to your question; are they covering actual switches? The ones I took out of service, I replaced with Zooz Zen77 dimmers and turned on “Smart Bulb Mode” in the driver. I didn’t want to have batteries to worry about and also wanted to keep the wiring correct for dumb lights in case it is ever necessary. If you need an actual battery powered button device, the Zen34 also works well and uses 2x 2032 batteries (which are cheap) that are supposed to last 2 or 3 years (and that seems reasonable so far).

1 Like

If you want a powered switch there's this:

https://www.amazon.com/Enbrighten-QuickFit-SimpleWire-Directly-43078/dp/B08Q4F43HT/ref=sr_1_11?crid=GVALHFEIEFMX&keywords=zigbee+switch&qid=1680189535&sprefix=zigbee%2Caps%2C208&sr=8-11

1 Like

What are you controlling with it?

If you have smart bulbs you can put in a smartswitch that has "bulb" mode which will allow you to control the smart bulbs from the switch. Inovelli or Zooz both can do that.

Or replace smart bulbs w/dumb ones, and put in any smart switch you want to control the dumb bulbs.

1 Like

Controlling various things with the three. Smart Bulbs, Smart Outlets, Zooz ZEN15 etc. Only one is covering a dumb wall switch

1 Like

The Zen34 works great and can do up to 5 taps up and down and held/released for dimming.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.