Looking for help on initial integration plan

New user here, new to true HA in general. Spent a few weeks in Smartthings and bought Hubitat very shortly after.

Last night I got my C8 setup up (via WiFi, lots of struggles there tbh) and working. I successfully installed the custom driver and paired 2 Inovelli blue series light switches. Set a basic routine for controlling the switch, all good.

I now have a number of other devices and smart home systems that I'm hoping for advice for best practice on integration. My overall goal is for my HE to control as much as possible, especially so that I can set Vacation mode for example, and not have to go into 20 different apps to turn on and off various automations.

What I want to integrate:

• Philips Hue - as I understand, there are a number of apps or methods of integration. I would like to continue using my Hue hub, so that I can continue using my custom scenes, natural lighting, room based groups, and wireless switches. But I would like to be able to set up the time based routines in HE, as well as have various other routines to control Hue scenes or lights.

• Roomba - I have two J7 robots, and I'm hoping to at least be able to set up scheduling in HE, so that I don't need to navigate to the app to turn scheduling off for vacation. I currently have Alexa and Google assistants linked here.

• Lockly - any possible way to turn account access on or off through HE? I know through Smartthings there was no integration options that I could find.

• Arlo - plan on setting up routines for arm/disarm

• Nest thermostat - I had an issue in Smartthings where it kept doubling up the thermostat instance, since it already existed in Google Home, and then I integrated Google to ST.

In general, what's the best practice for integrating assistants? I kept running into so many issues with Smartthings because I had assistants set up in certain apps, then again in ST, and all of a sudden Google Home or ST would show double or triple instances of devices. At present, I just wiped assistant integrations from most apps, so I can start fresh. I do often use either Google assistant or Alexa depending on what room I'm in (either Echo hub or my android phone).