Looking for a driver for TUYA WZ1

looking for a driver for TUYA WZ1 as one doesn't select? Ideally should provide two endpoints but none i have tried works? Any advice or help would be appreciated?

It's by change that I was able to run on-off commands with this driver : "Tuya Zigbee Metering Plug". But it's just a workaround. Anyone else has a better driver ?

1 Like

Does it give you two end points

When I run on/off comands with the "Tuya Zigbee Metering Plug" driver, I have the following trace : slight_smile:
BA Ruban CCT descMap = [raw:catchall: 0104 0006 01 01 0040 00 AB0C 00 00 0000 01 01 000086, profileId:0104, clusterId:0006, clusterInt:6, sourceEndpoint:01, destinationEndpoint:01, options:0040, messageType:00, dni:AB0C, isClusterSpecific:false, isManufacturerSpecific:false, manufacturerId:0000, command:01, direction:01, data:[00, 00, 86]]

With this I would say "One" endpoint but as cold white and warm white should be adjustable separately, not shure...

@EAJ please post the information from this device 'Data' section - endpointId, Model, Manufacturer, all other info available there.

Here it is :

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 44
  • manufacturer: _TZE200_fcooykb4
  • model: TS0601

@user3952 ,

Your device should be another model (WZ5), different than the model WZ1 of the OP.
Both devices use Tuya specific cluster EF00 for all functions control, so most of the existing drivers in HE will not be working ...

What is the minimum functionality expected - to be able to turn the LEDs on and off and to control the LED level ( 0% - 100%) ?

@AverageJoe90 your post is more than a year and a half old, did you find a solution for your WZ1 model?

Yes, On/Off and Level. I forget Color temperature control with this device. Maybe I'll try to find another device to control CCT led strip :wink:

Unfortunately not, every now and again I get it out from the loft to see if any of the new drivers work but yet to no avail