Logging Keypad Arm/Disarm for HSM

I have HSM Arming and Disarming working great for my Geofence, via the dashboard, via a button and also via an Iris V2 Keypad.

I have push notifications enabled for Geofence arming and disarming as well as button arming and disarming.

I want to have push notifications for arm/disarm events initiated from the Iris V2 Keypad. I see that lock manager creates reports by lock manager username in terms of how many times an event occurred, but nothing regarding if it was an arm or disarm or when. I want a successful code entry to be able to send a push notification like this:

Scott disabled HSM via the keypad at 5:54 PM on September 12th 2020

or

Scott enabled HSM via the keyaod at 5:56 PM on September 12th 2020

I have been trying to do this with both Webcore and Rule Machine, but I cannot discover how to achieve this level of logging.

Any ideas?

Yes, get the Nyckelharpa app, and don't look back. Makes HSM 1000x better

I agree. Use the Nyckelharpa app. I can't imagine not using it.

1 Like

I deleted lock code manager, changed my keypad to use the new driver and configured profiles. It works exactly the same as the standard HSM arming and disarming. I tried enabling all the messages and nothing. It seems like my Webcore routines are working better.

My simple question is how can I get a notification for disarming by username and time if it occurred from the keypad. The keypad is arming and disarming but the only notifications that I get are the ones I created in Webcore. All the notification settings are doing nothing in the Nyckelharpa app despite making all the settings and changing the keypad driver as documented.

First move, perfect, using Nyckelharpa.
Go to Apps->Nyckelharpa->Global...

You need to have setup a mobile device , so it shows in "Devices" and load the Hubitat app on your Android or overpriced iphone

and in the HE app

@Rxich, thanks! A picture is worth a thousand words. A difference I noticed was that with the original code I could just press "ON" and the same would arm. I now have to enter a pin for both arming and disarming. That's not a bad thing though. I am getting the notifications now. Thanks again.

Cool, There's a fix for arming too ! I'm telling you, Nyckelharpa is the missing link
Create a user "default" and that's what I use for arming. I just hit on, Google announces "system arming in 45 seconds, please exit now"

I like Nyckelharpa and it works great. If have a user "John" who is a Nyckelharpa user that disarms HSM from a keypad, how can I find who user was via a rule? I know I can see this info in the logs, but I would really like a device field or variable that tracks this. Any ideas?

@arnb

Added attribute lastCodeName to beta module Centralitex-Keypad 105. Must be using Lock Code Manager pins.

Works as follows with various keypads

• 3400, UEI, Iris V2 pin required to arm - sets name for all HSM arming/disarming states.
    To get disarm only with these keypads, trigger on HSM state change, filter for disarm, then get lastCodeName attribute

• Iris V2 no pin required to arm, or Iris V3 - sets name for disarming only

If you are not using Lock Code Manager pins I will have to modify the Nyckelharpa module. Kindly let me know if you have any questions or comments, or issues with the code.

1 Like

Thanks @arnb. I had a much older iteration of your code. Although this works, I have been using nyckelharpa and so it only tracks lock manager codes apparently.

Will implement this for Nyvkelharpa pins.

@arnb Thanks, I appreciate that. How will I be able to tell it to use Nyckelharpa as opposed to lock manager?

Both pin methods will report in the same lastCodeName field in the keypad device. It requires a change to Nyckelharpa and Centralitex Keypad module for the original Nyckelharpa pins.

The pin type is selected in the keypad device's Preferences. If you have not already done so, please update all modules to the latest versions. An easy method of doing this is with the Hubitat Package Manager app. After updating, the beta Centalitex Keypad module must be reinstalled.

Realizing that my Nyckelharpa and my centralitex keypad were not being updated by Hubitat Package manager, I deleted the associated devices and drivers and attempted to load back through HPM. HPM finds Nyckelharpa, but will not let click on it to install. Any ideas?

Take a look at what's currently installed for Nyckelharpa apps and the Centralite Keypad device, then remove same and retry HPM. Plan B is to do it manually.

Ok, I missed a part I needed to remove. My bad. I am installing through HPM now.

After installing through HPM, it appears that the CentraliteX driver last updates were in June. It does not have your latest updates when I installed through HPM.

True, Centralite Keypad driver must be manually installed from the Beta repo. (Don't update other modules from beta!)

I have Nyckelharpa reinstalled. I also have CentralX reinstalled and my keypad is using CentraliteX. I created my codes. They arm and disarm the system just fine. I do not see the variable for the lock code name changing.
codes
it says the last code name is "scott" and that's not the last code I used. The update time is right and the "disarmed" function is right.

The setting appears correct.
lock mgr

The CentraliteX keypad driver looks up to date:

The latest update on the Nyckelharpa apps in the respository show only updates to the centralite keypad 13 hours ago and no other updates.

Is this right?