Log Notifications?

Is there anyway to be notified when certain text or conditions appear in the log?

I've been getting SQL out of memory errors, but I don;t notice it until I realize some some RM routine didn't, which can be hours after the hub is jacked because of these errors.

I'd like to set up a notification or something when it happens. Is this possible?

app:3 2019-11-23 11:41:48.699 pm error org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Out of memory.; SQL statement: SELECT C.ID AS CAPID, C.NAME AS CAPNAME, A.ID AS ATTRID, A.NAME AS ATTRNAME, COM.ID AS COMID, COM.NAME AS COMNAME FROM CAPABILITY C JOIN DEVICE_TYPE_CAPABILITY_LINK DTCL ON DTCL.CAPABILITY_ID = C.ID LEFT JOIN ATTRIBUTE A ON A.CAPABILITY_ID = C.ID LEFT JOIN COMMAND COM ON COM.CAPABILITY_ID = C.ID WHERE DTCL.DEVICE_TYPE_ID = ? ORDER BY C.ID, A.ID, COM.ID [90108-197] on line 913 (dashboardDevices2)

I use node-red for this exact purpose. It search for the SQL error and send me a pushover notification.

@cuboy29 How do you query the Hubitat logs with Node Red?

I am a node-red newbie and currently use it in Home Automation to ping the Google DNS to confirm I have internet and then ping the Hubitat Hub, my Konnected board, and my Sonoff RF Bridge to confirm that they are connected to my network. I also use it with the Sonoff RF bridge and some 433Mhz RF water leak sensors and tie into Hubitat with HTTP Requests and send me notifications.

Unrelated to Home Automation, I have Pi-Hole installed on a Pi 4 and Pi Zero to block ads that work great. I HIGHLY recommend if you have a Pi sitting around the house.

This is how i am doing it.