Lock code manager « slot » visibility

I’m struggling with attempting to create a custom lock code dashboard and using the Lock Code Manager app. The lock code manager app has most all features except for the « slot » position making overwriting a code a significant possibility. I manage short term rental apartments were I offer my guests to provide me with their personal code of choice to enter the space. I need a robust app or dashboard that provides a clean picture in slot order of the codes, names, options (validity period) and possibly activity CDRs of each lock.

Has anybody out there worked on elaborating such a dashboard? Norman

So far as I have been able to see, Lock Code Manager always simply populates the next available slot. It should not overwrite an existing slot unless you are modifying an exist code.

Andy, thanks for that, I was not aware of this.

With the help of an ambassador named Robert, I was able to create a lock code variable which is an element used in creating a lock code dashboard. This is how far I got.

The upper left tile requires that a slot position be inputted. I suppose to delete a code all I need do is put the slot code in that I want to delete followed by no values in the other 2 fields, but it isn't elegant. I've recently migrated from Wink and I'm attempting to create a tool that will allow me to have a dashboard where I can view active codes, pending codes and lick activity. Does something like this exist? Norman

I just recently started tinkering with a door and lock dashboard. I haven't created tiles for adding/deleting custom codes yet, but I intend do play around with that soon. Here's what I got so far:

Shows the last code entered lock and mode statuses, and my Single Use code. The Single Use code is just what it says on the tin.. it works once, then deletes the code and adds a new random 6-digit code to that slot.

Wow, impressive. What do the two green tiles on the left indicate (door open?) I see you have the last code used, I know that is displayed on the device. Have you figured out how to display the last day 25 codes used for any given lock? I wonder how I would go about finding someone that is incredibly proficient with this hub that could guide me to get something similar to what you have done. Norman