Lock Code Manager Error

Anyone else having issues opening Lock Code Manager? I have removed and re-installed it and I am still getting this error:

Unexpected Error

An unexpected error has occurred trying to load the app. Check Logs for more information.

Error: No such property: name for class: java.lang.String

Log:
2020-09-02 09:28:41.940 error groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: name for class: java.lang.String on line 1287 (main)

Opens for me on .142 using version 1.0.1 of the app.

Opens for me and correctly logs code unlock events for me on version 1.0.1 LCM, firmware 2.2.3.142 on C-5. My C-7 still sits powered but no devices until things stabilize, so haven’t tested there.

I don't know then. I am on FW .142 and am using the "built in apps" to install it. It was working but just quit. Maybe something with HubConnect? Who knows.

Clear cache on your browser, maybe?
Try another browser?

Just spitballin'...

Doing the same thing when trying on my phone. I tried that before opening this. I will try rebooting the hub.

1 Like

No go, I will mess with it more later. I just wanted to see if it was only me and obviously it is.

Sometimes it's not good to be special...good luck tracking this down.

Thanks, this is the only app that is causing this issue, just odd.

Found the issue after a ton of troubleshooting. If I remove hubconnect it works, so it is something to do with that. Thank goodness for soft reset and being able to restore, lol.

Update: I removed the connected locks and it opened.

2 Likes