Local Network Graphing

Hey guys
I’m looking to store readings and graph data on my network (no internet). I have access to RPI, but a newbie when it comes to loading programs.

Any suggestions? Thanks for the help.

Are you meaning bar/line charts and alike? You could look at Grafana and maybe InfluxDB. There are a growing number of people who use that setup here.

Depending on the quantity of data, I e. If it is relatively small, you may be interested in webcore charts.

Line graphs is all that I’m looking for. Do those applications run locally on my network or do I need an internet connection?

They are all local. Webcore runs on the he hub, Grafana can be installed in a range of situations, including on a rpi, but you will need an Internet connection to install it.

Thanks for the information. I’ll look at each one. I thought they required an internet connection continuously. Again, Thanks for clarifying that.

No problem. When you get around to looking at Grafana, you may be interested to look at some of the creations here, though many of them may be reliant on using InfluxDB as the data source.

1 Like

Node Red on the pi is another option

1 Like

I use webcore, which works well for me. Also it's a built in app for HE now, so that is also a plus, IMO

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I think that I’ll try Webcore first. I just want a few simple graphs.