Went to restore a backup after I accidentally deleted the maker api on a switch that was referenced in hub statistics to monitor whether cloud access was still up and reboot after an hour if not. That is when I noticed there is no longer a restore option on those backups.
(Did this after looking at the cloud url usage and figured (incorrectly) i didn't need it!)
Didn't notice till hub rebooted saying the cloud was down for over an hour!
Basic backups without the new options (ie just db still have the restore option)
As noted above, no "restore from this backup" options on full local backups.
I'm getting both full and db-only backups locally every night. The db-only backups do have a "restore from this backup" option.
A couple of days ago I noticed that there was a Network Backup option. I'm not sure when this was added — maybe a while ago? Anyway... I selected this option. And now every night I get one db-only backup and one full backup locally, plus one full backup on my NAS.
Starting last night, any full local backups older than the current one were removed.
None of these are really show stoppers. Just... odd.