Little Help With a MHCOZY 2 Channel 5V 12V ZigBee Smart Relay?

MHCOZY 2 Channel 5V 12V ZigBee Smart Relay Switch

Well .. Like always I seem to have a problem LOL
I got this on amazon .. and it kinda works ..
I am using the Generic Zigbee Multi-Endpoint Switch
But it switches BOTH at the same time not one :confused:
ep01 and ep02 < work .. but activate both relays. ( see Pic )

Suggestions ??

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08YY7XFS3?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

1 Like

Have you tried pressing the mode button on the device? There are several modes that control how the relays operate. Itโ€™s the button farthest from the relays.

yea .. I have .. still does it .. just differently

This is a well-known Tuya switches 'effect' when not used with their own Zigbee hub.
It is fixed by casting a magic spell toward the enchanted Tuys devices during the initial pairing, from this point on the device should be back to normal.

1. Install the Zemismart custom driver - I have added your new device fingerprint in version 0.7.1
  2. Delete the currently paired device from HE (use the red 'REMOVE DEVICE' button).
  3. Pair the MHCOZY relay board again to the HE hub. The Zemismart driver must be automatically selected during the pairing!
  4. Confirm the relays are controlled individually from the child devices.
  5. You can continue using this driver, or you can go back to the HE stock driver, it should be working OK as well.
3 Likes

Dude, you're a rock star.
Without you on this form, it would fall apart. and nothing would ever get done. LOL.

You're fixed worked perfectly and now everything is awesome.!
Thank you so much for taking the time to look into this. It's gonna be very cool for my garage doors to be able to open and close What I want them to. Thanks again. You rock!

1 Like

Fantastic Thanks!!!!! Spent a long time trying to sort this out! 2 minutes after finding this post I am all set!

THANKS!

Scott

I am wondering if the preferences set in the command area are supposed to be retained? I am specifically looking at power on state. I assume this means that if there is a power failure when the device is depowered that it will go to the state selected there. I can select "OFF" but when I save the preferences it resets it to "select" and does not behave as expected.

Is there something else I need to do to get that preference to stick?

UPDATE: the preferences while not reflected in the selection window do now seem to be sticking. I follow this process to get it to stick

1. Select the desired state: OFF
  2. Press the Power On State button
  3. Save preferences.

That seems to save the preference when saving them alone did not work.

Thanks!

These are not preferences, but commands. First select the option, then click on the button above. Command options can not be retained in HE.

I agree it is confusingโ€ฆ Will change the command to be a preference on the next driver version major update.

1 Like

Thanks for your work! Very much appreciated!

1 Like