List of unofficial compatible devices?

HI all.
I know there is a list of compatible devices but I also know there are a ton of custom drivers making many other devices fully compatible but not officially. Does anyone know if there is a list out there of working devices? I'm looking at replacing my Xiaomi devices because of their problems with some routers and a list would just make life easier.
Thanks
Alan

This is likely what you are looking for:

1 Like

In addition you can just search this community for the device in question and see what sorts of experiences folks have had.

2 Likes

@AlanB No complete unofficial list. Best thing is check the forum. Likely someone already has or had the device.

2 Likes

Thanks for the answers. I have previously gone by device but it takes some time as I find a device, then check against compatibility and sometimes then to only find others haven't used it or known issues, so I start again. Would be better to start with one that I know someone has used before.

sburke781, that looks grea, thanks.

2 Likes

@bobbyd did some polls last year showing everyone's favorite device in a category. A lot of those aren't on the official list and you can start there. @bobbyd can you post a link to those?

1 Like

Sure...

3 Likes

Thanks again all for the great support

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.