Linkind water leak detector $15

Yes, I had four of these that worked quite well, including reporting in regularly, on my old C-4. After I migrated to C-7, which shouldn't even be relevant, they stopped reporting and I'm pretty sure I was using the same driver (I tried several). They still reported wet/dry, but without assurance that the device was actually going to work, I trashed them all.

I reached out to Linkind to see if they had any suggestions, but they wouldn't give me the time of day without providing my Linkind hub ID. In fairness, they are clear that their devices are only supported on their hub.

This thread may have some related comments.

My Linkind Contact and Water sensors are working well on my C4 with 2.3.5.152. AFAIK the Linkind water sensors are no longer availalable.

I have a C8 and C5 hub. I assumed the Linkind sensors would work better with the C5 since my C8 has some issues with older/obscure zigbee devices like iris v1's.

They detect water, work great, and seem to be reliable. But I don't like being "blind" to their status for something as important as a water sensor. I can test them by getting them wet every six months or so but that's not ideal.

Yes, I liked them for what should be extremely long battery life specifically to put them into hard-to-reach nether regions of my crawl space where no one but camel crickets and snakes are comfortable. But if I have to test them manually, there's no point.