Linear & Marantec

I wanted to make my garage door smart however I was not having much luck with my Marantec 260 garage doors.

Then I heard about the Linear GD00Z-5 Z-Wave Garage Door Opener Remote Controller.

I got mine here.

Marantec 260
https://www.marantecamerica.com/garage-door-opener-synergy-260

Thanks to Ashok AiyarI I was informed that you connect a Controller to the 3 & 4 connectors and it would work. I did so and it worked like a charm.

Ashok Aiyar

Here are the notes.

Here is a picture of my garage door. As you can see the Linear is connected to the garage door. I have it plugged into the ceiling outlet which is designed to also be kept in place by the garage door plug.

Here is a picture where I connected the Linear directly to the 3 & 4 connectors.

Here is a close up of the Linear that is connected to the garage door mounts.

Here is the tilt sensor.

This is the device in HE. You can press the Open & Close. As you can see the current states are shown here. You get messages like Open, Opening, Closed & Closing.

This shows the Device names and Device Types.

Here is the device data.

Here are the items that use the garage controller. This notifies me when the Garage door is open & closed.

This allows you to control how often your notified & what notification is send to what devices.

This lets you know if the garage door is left open for more than an hour.

This allows you to control how often your notified & what notification is send to what devices.

Here are my Security Dashboards

Here are my Garage Dashboard.

Here are some notifications that are received on my iPhone.

Here are some notifications that are received on my Apple Watch.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.