Linear Bulb LB60Z-1

I'll pay a good amount if it keeps the WAF levels high :wink: Thankfully, there's only one or two lights that need that, and the relays control two outputs each.

What smart switch are you using? The delay with my Leviton+ switches & dimmers is fast enough to be acceptable. My HS-WD200s were just a bit too delayed, though.

I started buying "smart" devices in 2014 and I have a mix of manufacturers. Most everything for me is motion activated, except for bedrooms. I haven't cracked the "there's someone sleeping - be nice" puzzle yet. Bedrooms all have a Pico mounted to the headboard using Command Strip, and those are the only places in the house where my family touches a switch of any kind.

I've heard good things about Inovelli, and so I bought one. It's the first switch (dimmer) purchase of 2018 for me. I need to circle around and start replacing the non-Plus devices and I'm hoping Inovelli = good enough at least. wouldn't mind better than that at all. :smiley:

1 Like

Not sure if you got the response you were looking for. I have six of the LB60Z-1 in my house and they work great. I'm using the Generic Z-Wave Smart Dimmer driver, Dimming is smooth and responsive. I've paid between $15-17 per bulbs when on sale.

Did you ever get a resolution to this? I just got one and am a little disappointed about this not reporting status thing. It is on digital changes too, not physical ones, which is the problem with Non-plus z-wave devices.

It has been working. It is quite some time now but I believe they did an update and there was a new driver. I use the Leviton Decor z-wave Plus Dimmer driver.

Well, I wonder why it picked the Generic Z-wave Smart Dimmer driver...that's odd. Thanks!!

Is that a custom driver? Because I'm not seeing it on the list.

Edit: Found it, It is a custom one. For anyone who reads this later and needs to find it:

Sorry about that! I have tried so many different things lately that when one is working I just forget about it and how I got it working!:wink: I also updated the firmware on that device.

Glad I didn't read this post before I started with HE! I have 10 of these (B601Z-1) bulbs and they're working fine. Using the Generic Z-Wave Smart Dimmer driver. Sometimes they display as relays and sometimes they use other devices as relays but routing info has been strange since the latest firmware update.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.