Light Switch recommendations [UK]

I’m new to HE, so all this is very new to me. I’ve just had a new kitchen installed and I have standard 2 gang light switches which I want to replace with smart 2 gang light switches which work with Hubitat. I also want a light sensor and motion sensor which will work with the switches and Hubitat. Additionally I’m based in the UK. Can anybody please recommend some devices.

There are many posts with recomandations but the basic thing you should decide is what protocol will you be using? Z-wave, Zigbee WIFI or all of them.
If you are just starting I would recomand a Zigbee phillips hue sensor for motion and light (on the same device).
You have to decide whether you want to stick to your current switches or change them to a built in smart switches. If you are sticking to the current switches (make sure you have a N line in the switch box) I would recomand a zigbee double switch like this one, I you chose to replace the swithes to smart ones I can not recomand as I lack the expirience with them.

Should have thought about it before the install as now your need to work out what has been installed.
It all depends on what effect your after? Do you just want smart switches or dimmers or coloured lights?

Sounds like you just want a smart switch but if you don't want to dim you need to have a neutral at the switch. If the installation is new the chances are they wired to the switch but your need to confirm.

So how many wires are behind the switch plate and could you post a picture.

Also what lights are your trying to control.