LIFX Integration problem? Or a general LIFX problem? - all LIFX lights are gone

I seemed to have lost control of all of my LIFX lights via Hubitat so I restarted my C-7 and went back to the built-in LIFX integration app and it no longer shows any of my lights connected and none of my lights available to add. Is anyone else experiencing an issue?
The LIFX app has been updated recently and I don't know if there were behind the scenes changes that may have caused problems. But I can still control my LIFX lights via the LIFX app on my phone.
I also have my LIFX lights directly added into HomeKit and although the LIFX app says they are connected or paired with HomeKit they are showing as "No Response" in HomeKit so I think I've got a bigger issue. Now I'm not sure where to start. :man_facepalming:

Do you have mdns blocked on your network? One thing is all your bulbs could have changed ip's. If you click the refresh button in the integration and wait a minute or so does everything come back?

I have a few LIFX bulbs, they are still working fine. Not a platform issue.

May be indicative of a specific device or ecosystem issue. Usually something has changed in your LAN configuration. Simplest is IP address, as stated earlier (not sure this is relevant for LIFX, but it is for other wifi devices).

Several other possibilities. What has changed on your ecosystem (LAN/WAN)? Has the router been rebooted lately? Have you lost house power or had a power surge? Have you tried to improve your wifi system (especially security in the 2.4 g Network.

Also, try physically removing power from the bulb. Sometimes smart devices go "insane". If that does not work, try factory reset then full reinstall.

I rebooted my router and updated firmware on my WAPs. All of my LIFX lights are right back where they used to be as if they were never missing. I'll take that as a win.
Thanks all for your input. I appreciate the thought and troubleshooting ideas. I will put them in my toolbox for the next time I face an issue!

The hub uses discovery to find the bulbs, so that you don’y have to use static IP addresses. If they were unreachable they will “disappear” from the app., But since they actually have a device assigned they will bounce back in when they are discoverable again.