Lifx Christmas Rotation

Having an issue that I can not figure out. the following changes my 3 lifx lights in the front yard from red to green. The issue is that they will not turn off in the morning. I have tried moving some things around but they still stay on. Any help would be appreciated.

Can you show the full rule and not just the actions?

I think instead of the "until" line, you would want to change your "repeat" to a "repeat while" and set your condition there.

Turning on logging and checking what the logs show would also tell you exactly where it's going wrong.

thanks for the reply. I looked for a way to share the whole thing, but I may be missing something. the only thing missing is the trigger, which is sunset. I will try your suggestion and see if that works though. If you know a a way to share the rule, let me know and I will post it.

What you have is what I meant. Often rule issues start with the trigger or the trigger can be modified to help get the rule working.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.