Life360 Places

Trying to integrate the Life360 app.
I've created my account with Life360 and added my "Home" as a place.
I then install the app from Hubitat; and when I get to "Select a place"... I have no options.

Screenshots from my Hubitat dashboard; and my phone Life360 places page.

EDIT:
Here is the associated debug:

But if it's an authorization issue; how is it saying "OK" and pulling my circle correctly?

What am I missing?

Okay, I made some progress by referencing THIS thread. I had my daughter install the app on her phone, create a place, and then loaded the hubitat app and it recognized the places.

Now, I see that the tile I'm after was developed by @bptworld. It's the Life360withStates tile. So I downloaded the driver/app; and I'm receiving the following error:

groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: user_app_BPTWorld_Life360_with_States_152.getImage() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [Blank]

Possible solutions: getClass(), getAt(java.lang.String) on line 129 (method getCredentialsPage)

I'm unable to progress with the install of the app. Any suggestions?

EDIT:
I also noticed this on line 69:

#include BPTWorld.bpt-normalStuff

The app would not install; and complained about a library being unavailable. Commenting out this line allowed the app code to be saved. Do I need that library? I'm not sure how that works. But that might be the cause of my issue. If so, how do I include that library? Thanks.

Figured it out. It was because I did not use the Bundle Manager the author had provided. Instead, I was just trying out the single life360 app.

Because of this, I needed to download the package manager bundle, and inside that .zip was the library file I was missing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.