Life360 - Only one location?

So I finally got around to enabling Life360. However, I see I can only set one "Place"? Is that correct??

I'd like to have events trigger when I arrive at work, and when I arrive at home, and perhaps when I arrive somewhere else.

Just confirming, you're only allowed one place?

I think there is a two place limit. I’ve been using work and home on a free account for about a year.

Edit: Maybe it is one place per family member on the account. Now I’m not sure.

1 Like

How? Do you have pictures you can send?

I do remember trying to add a third place and it deleted one of my previously saved ones.

I know how to add it on Life360. I don't know how to add multiple locations under Hubitat for Life360.

Oh, yeah, in HE, you can only have one place defined from life360.

Oh, my bad.

Man, that sucks.

I really hope they add the ability to add more places.

1 Like

It's one of the things I've thought about writing a custom app for. I also want a life360 device that captures all the info the API makes available.

It's on my long list of things I want to write. :smiley:

Do it! :slight_smile:

It would be nice to kick off a TTS to my wife when I arrive at work.. Expeically during winter months.

Oooohhhh!!! That's a good idea.

Ok, I'll move it higher in my list. Still finishing up my logging utility right now, but I could probably hobble something together by next week.

2 Likes

Looking forward to having a way to add multiple locations (places). If you purchase the premium version in the life360 app for $25 a year you can add as many places as you want. You can then access life360 on the web and make any additions/corrections you want like increasing/decreasing the size of a zone.

1 Like

Any news on getting multiple places available? I currently use Homeseer to do life360 and it has unlimited places which comes in real handy and is very useful. You have to buy life360 premium plus package, $25 per year, last time I did it, but well worth it. thanks

I haven't had time lately to work on any projects (work meh) :frowning:

@corerootedxb, Ok thanks, I know how that goes, looking forward to it when you can find the time.

1 Like

What's weird is that Life360 IS sending webhooksEvent for each and every places you have configured.

Home and Work are the 2 places I have defined.
At 9:34AM I was leaving home. At 9:59AM I was arriving at work.

Both are logged in Hubitat.
I don't understand why we only have access to 1 place in Hubitat.

Here’s an app that can do what you were discussing here, in case you didn’t ever find a solution.