Life360 login failed

I am getting the follow error when attempting to setup Life360. Yes, I have verify the credentials are good by logging into the Life360 website

Thoughts?
Rick

Still working for me using windows 10 and Chrome. maybe try another browser? also try logging in with email and password and not phone # and password.

Anything reporting in logs while you attempt the login?

UserID and full email both failed

Please share with me how to enable logs? I never see anything in the Logs section. I do see activity in the device section but never in the log

Rick

Open a separate tab for log while trying to log in Life360 with another tab.

Logs needs to stay open in a separate tab / window and will provide real time logging for apps and drivers that send log commands.

Typically errors from apps will log to this, but you have to have it open when the error occurs.

Also, clicking on the blue ā€œiā€ next to the app name in the app list view will bring up information about the settings for that app. You can check to see that your username and password are indeed correct.

LOL figured it out. the userid is my phone number but it needs +1 in front. I remembered from when setting up push notifications that +1 was needed

Here is the log file b/c the error isn't very helpful

Rick

1 Like

Good info for sure, however it didn't tell me anything was wrong

Rick

Thanks for the update. Glad you got it figured out. Appreciate the feedback!

What format did you try your number in? I have used +1##########, and that certainly didn't work. Do I need to add dashes? +1-###-###-#### or parens? +1 (###) ###-#### something else?

Today I came home and some of my automatons which were dependent on my Home / Away status didn't work. Upon investigating, I found that the Life360 login had (failed) in hubitat. Any one have an idea how to resolve it? I tried removing the app and reinstalling, didn't help. If I check my phone, I'm logged in and it is reporting the correct location.