Life360 Connector Credentials

Hi,
New Hubitat user but longtime Life360 user. Trying to install Life360 Connector but failing on logging into to Life360 with my credentials. Issue seems to be that Life360 does not ask for a password when you log in to their app on your phone or web. You enter your username and then Life360 sends a text with a code that you enter to login.
Hubitat Life360 asks for Username and Password for Life360 account, but you don't use a password anymore for Life360...so...I have no password to enter.
Anyone else run into this issue or hear of a solution?
Thanks!!
C8, 2.3.7.141

Welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, L360 has recently started making life very hard for all 3rd-party integrations (not just Hubitat), so my advice would be to find an alternate presence-sensing solution (e.g. OwnTracks, Locative, or HomeKit). The writing on the wall is that L360 is pulling a MyQ here (shutting off 3rd-party access).

I don't think HE's own native L360 integration is long for this earth - I don't believe it's working anymore (due to L360's changes), so I suspect staff will pull it sometime in the future.

The community-developed Life360+ app seems to still be working for some users, but it's now just an ongoing game of cat-&-mouse trying to keep up with L360's changes, so if that's a headache you're willing to take on, here's info about that option: Life360+

The wife & I were L360 users for many years, but I recently moved us on to using HomeKit for presence sensing and no regrets.