Life 360 Device Disappeared

I have two Life 360 devices installed, one for myself and one for my wife. Both were working for about 24 hours (I just started using Hubivue). Then Saturday, my tile showed me not present, though I knew I was. I checked the status of the actual device on the HE, and it showed me to be present. I then looked at the tile, and checked the devices, and Hubivue was no longer seeing my Life 360 device (it could still see my wife's). I deleted the tile, and tried to readd it, and the device still didn't show. I then rebooted the HE, and that didn't resolve it either.

Just to make sure everyone understands... Forgetting about Hubivue for the time being, if you bring up the list of Devices on your Hubitat hub, do you see both of the Life360 Presence devices, one for you and one for your wife?

If both are still in the Hub's device list, then the title of this thread may need to be changed to make it clear that the issue you're experiencing is only related to the Hubivue dashboard tool. If this is the case, then I would recommend asking this question in the Hubivue community developer's thread as you'll receive much better support.

If the Hubitat Hub no longer has both of your Life360 devices in its Devices list, then that is a different issue.

@gslender

My apologies all. I had the Hubitat community screen open in one tab, and the hubivue in the other, and posted this in the wrong community thread. They have their own community system, so I'll repost on the proper one. Sorry, and mods feel free to delete the entire thread.

2 Likes

Ended up being a missing device not promoted by MakerAPI and all within Hubitat - for those of you interested in what the issue was.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.