Leviton wifi switch

Before I purchased the Hubitat c8
I already had the Leviton wifi switches.
Can I integrat somehow with Hubitat and see in the dashboard control my lights?

What model number of switches do you have? Almost all of the 2nd generation Leviton switches can get a Matter firmware update and can easily be used that way. For the older 1st generation versions, you would probably need a custom driver. There might be someone on here that has one or wrote one...

If they are the older versions without the Matter capability, you might try these drivers...

Don't duplicate topics, please.

Thank you,

I have both first and second-generation Leviton wifi switches.

Somewhere, you can find the step-by-step instructions for step by steps.

I'm new, and I got lust here.:smile:

I used Smarthings before, and that was very simple for me.

For the second generation devices, I recommend updating the firmware and using the Matter integration. See the Hubitat instructions for Matter devices here. Only do that after you have updated to the latest Leviton beta firmware with Matter support.

For the older devices, you can try the community drivers I linked to above. That authors gives instructions there also...

If you are not able to update the newer devices or the Matter integration is too complex as you are just starting out, you could probably use those community drivers for all of your switches.

As stated though, they are limited to what the API allows and won't be as versatile as a lot of the other devices and protocols used around here.

1 Like