Leviton reliability issues 1 of 2 issues

I have den lamps using 2 Leviton DZPD3-R03-1BW dimmers

Each dimmer will turn on and off using the device menu as well as dim properly.

I created a Virtual Dimmer to control them both at the same time called Den Lamps.

They will turn on as they should using the virtual dimmer, the dimmer levels work as they should as well.

The issue is they will not turn off using the virtual dimmer when the icon is tapped, it does turn on when it is tapped.

It is possible to use slider and set it to 0 to get the dimmer to turn off.

How do I fix this?

How are you tying the two of them together? I would have used the Scenes and Groups app to create a Group device for the two dimmers. That would automatically sync the two dimmer together when there are changes made to the group device.

I did it with the [Groups and Scenes] app.

Forgot to add, they both react the same, if 1 dims or turns on, they both do.

So, if you go into the edit device page for the Group device in the GUI and click on the "off" command, it doesn't turn off the two lights in the group? Can you turn off the two lights from edit device page for each of the devices? Can you post a screenshot of the settings page for your Group app?

John, you must have some king of mojo about you, I went to validate your questions and they seem to be working properly, I will will check them consistently over the next few days, I quit using them because thy were a hassle... Thanks for you help, Ho are you on zwave light switches that Hubitat does not report the correct state?

John, this is issues 2 of 2
I have Leviton devices, Dimmers and switches that Hubitat reports the state incorrect. the device will operate properly when turned on or off, it's just the state that's incorrect. any help would be appreciated!

I have several Leviton vrmx1-1lz dimmers. I tried using both the Generic Z-Wave Dimmer driver and the Generic Z-Wave Smart Dimmer driver. I was able to turn the dimmers on and off but the actual current state didn't show on the Hubtat Dashboard. I switched the driver to the Generic Z-Wave CentralScene Dimmer and the devices seem to be working perfectly. I don't know what driver you are using, but it may be worth trying the Generic Z-Wave CentralScene Dimmer.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.