Hi - I've got two S30 thermostats and both are experiencing the same problem. I'm able to see the thermostats and all the settings from the thermostats in Hubitat. But when i try and modify anything it sends out the command but then the device page reverts back to the current setting. For example, I change the cooling setpoint from 74 to 72 on the device/commands page. The status changes from 74 to 72 and then it reverts back to 74. I also tried to use the thermostat scheduler build in app and that doesn't seem to be able to change it either. I change the cool set point to 60 and the app shows 60 but the thermostat still shows 74.
I am familiar with controlling thermostats having successfully set up custom rules to check the temperature in my garage on a Honeywell unit. If the temp is below 40 it fires up that heater for 15 minutes and sleeps till the next hour check. That works fine. I would like to be able to create rules to control the S30 thermostats.
Thanks