LAN Relays

Does anyone have a good suggestion for LAN operated relays which are compatible with Hubitat?
Preferably a set of 6 or 12 in one assembly. 12V operated 15A rating.
(they would be for controlling actuators mounted onto our skylights)

Thanks

If you want a lot of flexibility and don't mind a bit of DIY, then you should look at the Hubduino project from @ogiewon. It lets you integrate Arduino/ESP type devices into Hubitat.

[Release] HubDuino v1.1.7 - Hubitat to Arduino / ESP8266 / ESP32 / ThingShield Integration (ST_Anything)

2 Likes

Thank you.
I started to read into this and I think it is above my skills.

Maybe if I had more hours in a day I could add a new skill like this.

I did stumble across Denkovi LAN relays, and found an older post on this forum asking about them.
Has anyone had success with these?

I second the HubDuino. It looks way more intimidating than it actually is. Takes maybe 5 minutes to setup.

2 Likes

Using the same type of hardware as mentioned for Hubduino, you could also use my HE version of Tasmota if you don't want to compile your own firmware. Once Tasmota is configured the HE driver would detect it as having however many relays you have on it. I'm sure there are better guides, but here is one I found through a quick Google search:

You can find my driver and firmware here:

3 Likes

Ok, I will try to read thru these again.
Maybe now with more coffee this will make sense.

Thank you

As @lewis.heidrick mentioned, it's less challenging that it looks at first read. Plus Dan is always happy to assist if you lost any question in the hubduino thread.

2 Likes

Well I am going to try it.
Ordered all the boards,
Should be here next week and then I might have a few questions.

Thank you for pushing me towards this direction.

2 Likes

Just wanted to provide an update.
I actually managed to get this running and it works great.
Thank you for everyone's help and suggestions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.