Konnected Devices stopped working

I discovered by accident this morning that none of my door or window sensors connected through the Konnected boards/apps have been working for a couple of weeks. I found one update available to my C8 Hub so did that and after update it rebooted but I still have no reporting from Konnected. Both Konnected boards show green LEDS and nothing in my system has changed in this time frame. Everything else in my Hubitat system is working normally. I have contacted Konnected for troubleshooting assistance but I am not sure if the problem there or in Hubitat. Has anyone else seen this recent behavior and can you offer some direction on where my next steps should be?
Thanks

Are the Konnected boards online? Any IP are changes?

1 Like

FOLLOW UP: I constructed a short WEBCORE piston to test just one window sensor and have it send me a SMS when opened - and it worked. That eliminated the Konnected part of my system so I started digging deeper in Hubitat. Next I changed one of my door sensor types to a Contact Sensor from a Door Sensor and it worked correctly. I started checking my other doors and one by one they all began working again. At this point I am Ghost Busting as everything is back to normal. My only (and Best) guess is that after I did the Hub update and rebooted it, the problem was repaired but the Konnected devices took some time to come back on line correctly. I will be keeping a closer eye on the Konnected part of my system for a while, that's for sure.

1 Like