Kitchen dimmer

Hi all can someone shed some light on my automation quandry,
I have a hue dimmer
Button 1,2&3 do the same but control a different light
Button 4 dims 2 out of the 3 bulbs and turns a third off.
I more or less cracked it until I messed this teatime then after sunset things went pear shaped.
I can't show you the rule as I've stripped it back so the button works in a basic form.
I checked the logs and got a error
Cannot envoke method tokenize on null object on line 2214
I will try to advise how I set button 1-3
I had a condition set that if sunrise to sunset the light would come on at 6000k and 100%
Then the light was toggled
Then another condition set that if sunset to sunrise the light would come on at 3500k and 100%
Button 4 was set if sunset to sunrise 2 lights would dim by 60% and the third light would turn off.
Hope that makes sense and someone could advise me what went wrong or how I should be setting the rule for the above to work.
Cheers kev

Was this Rule Machine with a Button Device trigger? What button device were you using, and was it a native or custom driver? Honestly, troubleshooting is very hard without seeing how you have it set up (even with the best-recollection description), so I might try that again and post a screenshot--or just see if it works if you try again. You can disable individual automations so youdon't need to mess with the working one you already have (in list view, click the X icon in the upper right and check any apps you wish to disable) and can test with a new one.

Update to my ongoing dimmer issue, i have a rule that turns on the kitchen and dining room lights at sunset to 25%. Now i have button 1 set to toggle the kitchen light from 100% to off. I also have button 2 to do the same, now if these lights come on at sunset at 25% and i press button 1 or 2 because i have to buttons set to toggle it brightens the lights to 100% before turning off. Is there any to just turn the lights off instead of brighten first.

Hope this makes sense cheers Kev

screenshot of rule running