Kasa Plugs some work some don't all HS103

Click the little arrows next to the word Advanced in the menu on the left.

3 Likes

OMG. I remember pasting code when I set it up but lost where it was.
Thank you!!

I thought below the line was advanced and didn't realize the arrows opened it to more options. Deleted un-needed code, rebooted HE did a save on each device and ALL is well again! Thank you and my lawn thanks you too. I love those Kasa plug switches. I use them with a 110-volt DPDT DIN mount relay to control my sprinkler zones.

Thanks again!

2 Likes

Holy hell that's some complicated DIY!!! LOL... (Don't get me wrong, looks great) I got a Rachio 3 instead because this is exactly what I wanted to avoid while achieving the same thing.

3 Likes

It's not really that bad just repeats a lot. By plugging a relay into a Kasa plug switch I get to have dry contacts that I can use to control anything remotely. I like having everything on my phone in one app with no monthly fee.
The silver box is a leftover computer power supply from scraped PCs, a great source of 5 and 12 volts. I do tend to get carried away, just ask my wife, lol!

2 Likes

Why I like the Rachio. No monthly fee and native integration into Hubitat. Getting a Tempest from Weatherflow soon. It directly integrates with Rachio and has a good Community driver for hubitat.

2 Likes

Interesting, I'll have to look at that for my son's sprinklers.
Thanks

2 Likes