Just noticed this in the log

Look at it on the Apps page.

Just tripped a leak sensor.

I didn't get a push over notification. Dried the sensor and still seeing the same status in HSM.

It's a static page. Refresh it.

this is a bit vague :frowning:

Hubitat Safety Monitor

• Custom rules now support tamper alerts.
  • UI improvements for both HSM and custom rules.

And what ever this improvement to custom rules are, it wiped out my existing rules.

Here is my HSM setup for leaks sensor.

here is logg showing leak sensor tripped.

I didn't get any Pushover notification or any sound from the Sonos.

I am not able to reproduce this problem, although I have not tested with Sonos yet. I get Pushover notifications as expected for water wet alerts. Check your logs also.

So I just setup RM rule to do the same an I am getting the pushover for RM but not from HSM. Next step maybe to remove HSM and re-add it.

There is no point in removing HSM and reloading it. Perhaps remove the pushover device from HSM and then reselect it. Test it with another alert type also.

Yeah that didn't do it. I removed pushover and saved it. Went back in and setup for pushover again but didn't work.

Ok time to put the kids to bed. Will try to remove HSM tomorrow and try again.

Removing and re-adding HSM fixed it.

Maybe consider changing the color to GREEN when it's ARMED then turn it RED when there is a trouble???

1 Like

Good idea. Will do it. Red for warning, green for ok.

2 Likes

This is now implemented in latest release. Colors for HSM.

1 Like

Sure wish I wasn't so lucky to have a serious red/green color deficiency, I'd sure like to see this new enhancement in action! :flushed:

Hey, it shows amber for disarmed. That's neither red nor green. Maybe shades of gray are revealing.

1 Like

I just updated to the newest firmware last night, and all of my custom HSM rules seem to have been renamed null. The rules are intact, and I think they’re continuing to all function normally so far.

Here is what the HSM custom rules page looks like.

I renamed one and left the rest null. Open the app, click done and an hour later the name came back.

Could you show screenshot of your apps page, and whether or not they have the right name there?

Sorry, I renamed all the HSM custom rules back to what they used to be.

Although I believe that before I did so, they looked the same in the main apps screen. That is, the names of the rules had been replaced with "null."