Just noticed this in the log

Not sure if this is a bug or not with HSM.

Also not sure why I'm seeing the red text here. Anyway to know which sensor caused this?

tagging @bobbyD

I'm seeing similar, but I was testing out my water sensor tonight. If I'm supposed to clear it, I'm not sure how.

I believe this is intentional. If you back out to the app list you will see the items in red as well. It let's you know the current state of you monitors.

yeah but i don't know which sensor is causing the alarm. I just reset all my water sensors and it's still red

What I'm saying is I believe that the text in red is not an alarm. It's just letting you know the state of each monitor. Armed Water means that the water monitor is enabled. If you open any of the custom monitors, there is now an option the disable/disarm each one.

Armed - notice the disarm button

Disarmed

Intentionally set off an alert, and see what happens!

Must be new because it was never like this before. Also, I had two custom hsm rules that became NULL for some reason. Not sure what caused it, i ended up deleting them.

Did you not read the release notes? HSM UI improvements.,,

There's nothing to clear. It's telling you that Intrusion is Disarmed, and that Water is Armed.

1 Like

Look at it on the Apps page.

Just tripped a leak sensor.

I didn't get a push over notification. Dried the sensor and still seeing the same status in HSM.

It's a static page. Refresh it.

this is a bit vague :frowning:

Hubitat Safety Monitor

• Custom rules now support tamper alerts.
  • UI improvements for both HSM and custom rules.

And what ever this improvement to custom rules are, it wiped out my existing rules.

Here is my HSM setup for leaks sensor.

here is logg showing leak sensor tripped.

I didn't get any Pushover notification or any sound from the Sonos.

I am not able to reproduce this problem, although I have not tested with Sonos yet. I get Pushover notifications as expected for water wet alerts. Check your logs also.

So I just setup RM rule to do the same an I am getting the pushover for RM but not from HSM. Next step maybe to remove HSM and re-add it.

There is no point in removing HSM and reloading it. Perhaps remove the pushover device from HSM and then reselect it. Test it with another alert type also.

Yeah that didn't do it. I removed pushover and saved it. Went back in and setup for pushover again but didn't work.

Ok time to put the kids to bed. Will try to remove HSM tomorrow and try again.

Removing and re-adding HSM fixed it.

Maybe consider changing the color to GREEN when it's ARMED then turn it RED when there is a trouble???

1 Like