It's the "Day of the Updates" - something you'll tell your grandkids about

I swear that every time I look away for a few minutes today there's another 2.2.5.xxx hub update!

:wink:

4 Likes

:crazy_face: yeah, just about the time I think I’m current....

2 Likes

I know, right?!

2 Likes

accidentially had vpn to my empty house. ip is the same in both ,, accidentially upgraded that when wasnt planning to till we got there.

luckily update succeeded but presence sensor went nuts and was arming disamring and opening and closing garage door.. disabled it and for now all ok..

wheh,, just disabling hub mesh and rebooting

2 Likes

EEK! :worried:

To paraphrase...Live by the automation, die by the automation.

2 Likes

One more reason to have different subnets for each location. I use WireGuard and it would be a real mess with duplicate addresses. Which one am I connected to?

2 Likes

opposite approach is the links saved on your desktop work in either place.

1 Like

@jameslslate & @kahn-hubitat...

Dammit, you're both right. :smiley:

1 Like

OK, I'm going to bed, @gopher.ny ...no sneaky updates after I'm asleep. At least wait until tomorrow morning.

There always seem to be several updates after a new version update. Unless I'm having a problem I don't update until several days after the last update was published. I'll let the bug fixes roll in and stabilize for a few days before updating. It makes life much less stressful. :wink:

7 Likes

Honestly, I don't know why you even have a hub if you aren't engaging in the adventure of immediate updates! :wink:

I know your way is the zen master way...I think I'm going to be a padawan for life. :smiley:

3 Likes

while you were sleeping 2.2.5.255...... :flushed:

LOL not really.

3 Likes

[While frantically pounding the "Check for Updates" button]
"Where is it, where is it!!?!?!?"

2 Likes

..and 2.2.5.124

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, your attention please. Take the first available seat in the first available car. Pull the bar back over your knees and HOLD ON!!

1 Like

Did you miss the 2 updates this mornin’? Better get your button finger working. LOL

1 Like

Thought you were kidding! :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Hey, Hubitat, what gives!!??

3 Likes

..and they delivered 2.2.5.127 now out

1 Like

Pulled me back from the edge of ruin...whew, I can breath again! :wink:

1 Like