It finally occured, Hub lockup.Months without an issue

~0157 EST, logging shows nothing till I unplugged, and repowered the Hub at 0530.
I renamed about 6 RM rules, I wonder, as I used some "<>,><,." type characters in the names, if that could be the issue.
Rule was "Lasko 60 off" Became "Lasko <60 Then OFF".
"Lasko 62.5 off" became "Lasko 65.5><70 Then OFF"
and several others similar, all done within about 10 min of each other at about 2200.

It is my belief that it got half way thru a Rule, probably the one that uses a Aeon MS6 to detect me moving around the area, and fired 1 switch of 4 and 1 Hue bulb of 2
(Some control of order of execution would be a feature request, or knowledge of the default order of execution would be helpful. (Where is that post that I read months ago!))

I did get to test the "System Restart" set of rules that brought the house to the appropriate levels and mode. Worked great!

This system has been working great, I have <30 devices, and a lot of Rules (as they are free) I cannot remember if I ever had a glitch that I did not immediately know what I had done to it. Have not added any devices recently (2 weeks). The latest revision is showing as available, currently running 2.0.8.107.

Thank you for your help with this, and for a fantastic HE system.

and again.

v2.0.8.112 Has a memory change that seems to have mitigated the crash potential of the previous releases.

A meer fly in the ointment, any way I look at it.
System works great. First hang or problem.
Thank you for the information.
Here is hoping. Did just update the second hub. I usually wait at least 20 min before updating the primary :wink:

1 Like