Issue with snapshot for unofficial ring app

Anyone else no longer able to display the snapshot from a ring doorball on their dashboard. This started a couple days ago for me. I went in and refreshed the token and it will work for a few minutes, then I start to see this error in my log:

app:3532021-04-01 06:56:23.277 pm errororg.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerInvocationException: groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: [B.toArray() is applicable for argument types: () values: []
Possible solutions: notify(), toString(), toList(), every(), toSet(), toString() (serveSnapshot)

Interesting... I am having the same issue, though I have no error in my logs.

Might I recommend that you post this in the Unofficial Ring Integration thread?

It started working again.

1 Like

I recently replace my Ring Floodlight Cam and now when I attempt to Configure the way that Hubitat will get camera thumbnail images I get an Unexpected Error.
When I checked the logs I see the following error: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get property 'label' on null object on line 360 (method snapshots).
I think the problem is I removed the old Ring Floodlight Cam. How do I remove the reference to the old Ring Floodlight Cam in snapshots?

I would run through a cycle of Shan shot setup and see if it fixes it. If not, I would recommend posting to the Ring Integration thread linked above.