Issue viewing community forum on mobile

When I go to comunity.hubitat.com on my phone it will only display the 30 most recent threads (I counted). Once I reach the 30th thread, it stops loading more. It's been doing this for a couple of months actually and I just never got around to posting about it. From what I can tell, there is nothing in the site preferences that would be affecting this. I have cleared the browser cache and cookies and it made no difference. I'm using Chrome on Android 11.

Thank you for reaching out. This is the first time I've heard anyone having this issue and unfortunately I cannot replicate it on (2) different Android phones running 11 and 12. Mind me asking what device make and model are you using?

Pixel 2.

Just did another test. I logged out and got the same behavior. But I viewed the site in a private browsing window and it worked like it should. Definitely indicates it's a client issue... but I cleared all the cookies and cache for the site...

1 Like

So I went into the Chrome settings > site data > and searched for everything Hubitat and deleted it. Now it loads more, but still not much. It loads the latest 30 threads, when I get to the bottom it loads the next 30, but then it won't load any more past that. But it's definitely a client issue.

There is a discourse app.. I find it makes the community on mobile much more enjoyable..

IOS;

Android:

1 Like

Revisiting this... I just got a new phone (Pixel 6) and I'm having the exact same issue still despite everything being "fresh out of the box." This makes me think it's actually something with my account or a setting I adjusted for the forum, but I can't find anything that would make sense.

I don't seem to have any issues with a Pixel 2XL. Not sure if this is of any help...

Can we label those in some way that are running such up to date 3rd party hardware... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So envious......

There is no account level setting that would prevent you from scrolling. This is really bizarre and cannot replicate on Pixel 5.

1 Like