ISKRA AM550 P1 Electricity meter (Dutch)

Hi all,

I'm looking to migrate my home automation to Hubitat as I like the local approach, the ease of use (at least from what I have seen) and the dasboard.

In my current home automation set-up I have a smart home electricity meter (ISKRA AM550) with a P1 connector (RJ11) connected to a device called Plugwise Smile. This device reports to me the consumption of both electricity and gas.

Now I use Homey for my home automation and this is compatible with Plugwise and can show me the information of plugwise.

Is there a way to have the information on the Hubitat dashboard.
If this is possible Hubitat is a no-brainer for me. Only thing I need to do is wait for the EU device to become available again :slight_smile:

Thank you for your reply.

Hi all,

Here also a new member from the Netherlands.

Just as @cvheems i am looking into Hubitat as a possible replacement for my Homey.
As it appears, the Plugwise is one of the 2 devices i currently have that is not mentioned in the compatibility list.

So i am also curious if someone can elaborate if the output of the Plugwise Smile P1 can be read and the values can be used as a trigger and/or shown on the dashboard.
Maybe through the driver of a similar already supported device?

Thanks in advance!