Is there a zwave adapter for light bulbs

I have a light that I want in my garage that screws into the outlet in the ceiling. I would like to control it with a zooz motion sensor. Is there somekind of zwave E27 outlet adapter?

I haven’t seen one of those in years but there are swabs bulbs. Aeotec makes a nice one.

This is the, "bulb" I use. A regular bulb (even bright daylight) isn't bright enough. It screws in like a light bulb into a regular E27 socket. https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08GNZVZZT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_8wX-Fb72MT2FP?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Might be easier to add a Z-Wave switch and have the motion sensor trigger it....

That being said this might work:

It’s discontinued but Amazon still has some...

2 Likes

That's actually in the plans, but the way this houses wired is beyond my skill level, and will require an electrician, and will involve about 5 or 6 switches when the time comes. That being said, I'm looking for a relatively cheap temp solution, and that outlet might just do the trick, Thanks!

Yep. This solved my immediate issue. As I said, eventually I'm going to put in led shop lights on a zwave switch, but this works great now. When I do, this little device will likely find its way to the attic. I have a bad habit of forgetting to turn that light off. Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like