"Is Now and Stays" Bug?

I just updated to the latest Webcore and Hubitat versions, and now this pistons no longer works. See the logs, it looks like it wants something that I cannot give. Is this a bug or did that functionality change?

BTW, since making those changes, a WAS condition also does not work, or at least, it is not consistent. Is that related?

This is part of the full log.

4/1/2023, 8:51:47 AM +392ms
+3ms ╔Received event [Den MultiSensor].motion = active with a delay of 35ms, canQueue: true, calledMyself: false
+19ms ║RunTime initialize > 19 LockT > 0ms > r9T > 1ms > pistonT > 0ms (first state access 14 m:18 3 16)
+34ms ║Runtime (14674 bytes) initialized in 1ms (v0.3.114.20230222_HE)
+35ms ║╔Execution stage started
+43ms ║║Comparison (enum) active changes_to (string) inactive = false (1ms)
+45ms ║║Condition #2 evaluated false (6ms)
+48ms ║║Comparison (enum) on stays (string) off = false (1ms)
+52ms ║║expecting time for stay and operand not found null
+56ms ║║Condition #5 evaluated false (10ms)
+60ms ║║Comparison (enum) active stays (string) inactive = false (1ms)
+63ms ║║expecting time for stay and operand not found null
+65ms ║║Condition #8 evaluated false (9ms)
+68ms ║║Comparison (time) 31907000 happens_daily_at (time) 65100000 = false (0ms)
+69ms ║║Condition #11 evaluated false (3ms)
+85ms ║║Cancelling statement #11's schedules...11 (st:0)
+89ms ║║Requesting time schedule wake up at Sat, Apr 1 2023 @ 6:05:00 PM MDT (in 33192520ms) for 11 (st:0)
+95ms ║║Comparison (time) 31907000 happens_daily_at (time) 68700000 = false (0ms)
+96ms ║║Condition #12 evaluated false (6ms)

please do an hpm repair, and let me know if resolved.

I did not use HPM to install Webcore. How should I do the repair without using HPM?

you are running built-in?, if so I suggest you downgrade firmware

I manually installed Webcore and piston files. Do you want me to downgrade the Hubitat firmware?

no

I suggest if you use user install to use HPM.

You can re-install manually, but my experience is folks do not install everything correctly doing that.

Sorry, I'm not sure what to do. When I start the HPM, there are no packages available for me to install. I suppose I could manually install a back version of the 2 Webcore files by importing the code, which is what I did when I installed and recently updated the Webcore files, but I do not know how to find those. Is there a procedure that you could point me to?

you can install manually, so if so be sure you get the current files.

If you want to use HPM, you install HPM, then in HPM you do a 'match up'

You can match webCoRE

then you can do a HPM repair on webcore.

I had been doing a manual update. In the last week, I probably did it 3 times. And each time I see that the Webcore main has changed. Doing it now, I see it changed again. Here is the latest that I can retrieve:
@Field static final String sVER='v0.3.114.20220203'
@Field static final String sHVER='v0.3.114.20230222_HE'
@Field static final String sHVERSTR='v0.3.114.20230222_HE - March 28, 2023'

For the Piston code, I'm using:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/imnotbob/webCoRE/hubitat-patches/smartapps/ady624/webcore-piston.src/webcore-piston.groovy

I see that it too has an update date of 3-31-23.

The previous versions were 3-30-23 for the Webcore file and 3-29-23 for the Piston file. Maybe I had trouble because I had a mismatch of file versions?

Before I updated both, I disabled all pistons, then once saved, I re-enabled the pistons. I'll need to let it run a while to see if all is fixed.

I did try to use HPM but I kept getting this message:
Error logging in to hub

An error occurred logging into the hub. Please verify your Hub Security username and password.

But it does not tell me where to verify that.

Thanks for your help. Hopefully I'm back to running again.

Glad it is working again.

on hpm, if you enabled hub security, you need to let HPM know

There is an item on HPM "Package Manager Settings" where you can set security is enabled and you credentials.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.