Is Hubconnect Gone?

Went to edit a rule and the ST devices are no longer showing. I had ST hubconnect working fine for months and just noticed its no longer in APPs. I have 3 hubitats using hub link and checked ips in hub link and all good. I have ST ip listed as well. Reboted all hubs and updated firmware....still no devices from ST showing in Hubitats.
Anyone having this issue or know the fix?

Even if the developer were to have pulled it (and he has not, but I wouldn't expect any updates going forward), it wouldn't affect your particular hub--the code is stored locally and executes either entirely locally or locally with some cloud communication between Hubitat and ST.

My guess: what is more likely is that you had database corruption, and some automatic restore, perhaps in hub boot, went back to the last know good state, before you had these apps added. If you have a recent backup, you can try restoring from that. The hub is supposed to do so nightly, though I'd trust a local downloaded copy more (or a cloud one if you have a hub subscription)--and I'd make one before doing any of this, too, just in case.

1 Like

I noted in another thread a similar situation. The only thing I have left on ST is my Arlo cameras. I use HE to turn them on and off and I use the motion detection. I had not looked at Hubconnect in months but just a few days ago I opened it up as I was going through my apps and cleaning things up. So I opened Hubconnect to verify I wasn't till sharing anything I didn't need to.

My server hub shows no devices shared with the ST remote hub. Also when I opened the ST remote Hubconnect app it shows no devices connected either. Everything is still working. however.

For now I am just going to leave it as is until it stops working then I will come up with a new plan. I think I can use Echo Speaks and my Alexa devices/app to bridge them, but we will see.

1 Like

did you happen to get a new router or change settings on your router? firewall?

NO, no router changes, checked all ips. I just moved everything over to Hubitat off the ST for a fix.