Iris v3 Keypad

So, if I go to the device of the keypad and select Arm Night, it will Arm Home. No matter what I do.

If i go into HSM and click the box to setup partial button arming to night, save it then go to the device. I can only arm in night mode even if i hit arm home, it goes directly to night no matter what.

Is there a way to fix this?

I found this post. It doesn't address your issue directly, but has screenshots that might help you with your issue. Because you didn't include screenshots, I'm not sure of your initial settings. But make sure that you're not choosing to "use all". go in and actually choose your devices, or you will have a bigger problem. Hope this helps.

My issue is directly on the device.

No apps.

In simply saying that you should check your settings to make sure you're enabling it correctly in hsm. Or post screenshots of your hsm page. It has everything to do with the app.

Im not using HSM.

As of right now I have nothing installed.

Then please clarify this statement. How can you atm night without hsm? Very curious what your attempting

I should of been more clear. I tried to make changes in HSM and removed afterwards.

As of now, there is no apps influencing what I’m seeing. The only thing running is maker.

could you explain your use case for this? It might make it easier to troubleshoot.

Im exposing the keypad through maker and using it with another piece of software.

However, the keypad from the driver won’t arm properly. Arm home will go to arm night.

try the driver in this thread, Centralitex. should work better, you don't need the app(but it's great)