IRIS V1 Contact sensors all disconnected the same time

I don't believe any of the sensor codes have been released as Lowes purchased the components and didn't "own" the code.

UPDATE - I left 4 IRIS V1 contact sensors on for testing all with 90% battery level or above. All became inactive immediately after update firmware to 2.2.0.125. Using the same procedure to repair those sensors work without problem. Anyone else ran into this ?

I have 2 V1 contact sensors connected to my hub which I updated yesterday. I know that one of them is working fine as the light it controls came on when I opened the cabinet door this morning. I'll check the 2nd sensor on the closet door when I get home this evening.

I have all my Iris V1 sensors and outlets on a C5 hub which is separate from all my other sensors (Iris V2, Bosch) and automation equipment (Zen thermostat, Iris V2 keypad, various switches and dimmers). I have not noticed any drop-outs of my Iris V1 sensors or outlets/repeaters. What channel are you using for your Zigbee radio? My V1 devices are on channel 25. I did have a WiFi interference problem when I had a WiFi range extender plugged in. However, forcing the WiFi to a low channel and unplugging the extender has meant my Zigbee devices have been reliable.

I am using Zigbee channel 20, my wifi are on low channels as well. The zigbee network seems to be stable since March 2019, other then the V1 dropped off the same time last month; since then, the V1 sensors just dropped in few days after re-pair. For other zigbee devices (12 V1 plug, 14 zigbee bulb), rarely drop off.

My Xbee broke, not able to map out the zigbee network, so I can not identify if there is a repeater in the connections. I'll put a V1 sensor next to the hub, and see if that one stay connected.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.