Iris Keypad v3

I can't make this decision for you.

Understandable. After i sent that question, i knew it was unfair to ask. Sorry!

Just FYI, I just installed 2 more V3 keypads (one brand new and the other one used); they worked exactly like the first one (normally except for the beep functionality). BTW, anybody knows why I am only getting TEMPERATURE and BATTERY readings from the one keypad and not the other two? I thought there was a setting to activate temperature and battery status but I can't find it.

Just to put this out there, My V3's do not beep when I click the Beep button in the driver either.

I get the triple beep on mine.

When you joined the last two keypads, the ones that don't beep nor report temp, did they join as device?, or Iris V3 keypad...

as "device"; when I tried to use the "Iris V1 Zigbee" pairing it never fully paired and were stuck "initializing". I will unpair and pair again using Iris V1 if it helps. Is that how you paired yours?

It won't, if any device pairs as "device" it means we dont know about it, so we can't pick the correct driver. This is likely why beep isn't working.
So what I need you to do is pair the device again, then before moving off of the discovery screen, click the more button, then past all the text you see.
This is the fingerprint data, I need to see that data and compare it against what the driver supports.
Also, can you post a picture of this keypad?, also the model number listed under the wall bracket, thanks.

Here is the "more" screen after pairing it using standard Zigbee (V1 Zigbee does not pair it):

Thank you.

That is correct, this is not a V1 device, hence it being named V3.

Thanks for the fingerprint data.

I just tried again, and it pairs using regular Zigbee, but only as "device":

Great, another bastard firmware version, that fingerprint doesn't include the cluster that the beep command uses, hence it not working, it would not have worked on the iris hub either.
Where did you get this keypad?

Doing the same thing over and over without something being changed will always provide the same results...

I got these 2 from Ebay. One of them had been used, and the other one still had the paper tab over the batteries and although out of package looked brand new and went into pairing mode when the paper was removed. Neither one does the beeping when activated, BUT the other V3 brand new out of the box doesn't either. The only issue with these two (other than ignoring beep commands) is them not displaying battery of temperature status

I just re-joined my keypad gen 3 and it also joined as device.

Yeah, same issue, all of these are missing FC04, which is the cluster where the trippel beep command is implemented.

Paper?, these tabs are always plastic...

Sorry plastic, not paper. It looked exactly like the tab I had to pull form the one I got still in the box.

Someones going to have to loan me one of these, I can change the beep to something else, but it won't be the nice tripple chirp that iris used.

Neither of mine respond to the Beep command when pressed on the driver page. Purchased at local Lowes. They do beep with the HSM exit delay.