Iris Keypad v3 Shows Armed After Open Contact Failure

I coded and tested a "workaround' test version using a 4 second delayed refresh command on a V3 device initiated arming failure. I consider this very fugly, but it works. It should be noted that reducing the refresh delay time below 4 seconds failed to correct the issue for me.

Instructions when converting from HE system driver:

1. Install and setup Nyckelharpa. Hubitat Package Manager is suggested.

2. Manually install test version of Centralitex driver V1.0.7 (scroll down)

3. Remove the target Iris V3 from HSM monitoring

4. Change driver to User: Centralitex driver; Save device

5. In V3 device display scroll down to "Data"
    Version must be 1.0.7. if not reload device screen or reinstall 1.0.7
    Model must be 1112-S. If not scroll up to device's model command: Enter 1112-S
    Tap/Click on Model command
    Redo Step 5

6. Verify Use Lock Manager Pins is ON

7. When Data: softwareBuild is less than 10046230, you likely need to set Old Style Beeps: ON. Note Freeze issue does not appear to occur with 10046230, but does occur with 10036230 (this is on my device) Thank you @oldcomputerwiz for testing with a V3 at 10046230.

8. Do a Refresh command

9. Open a Nyckelharpa monitored door(real or virtual contact) Arm from target device no pin needed, tap On or Partial

Please let me know your results.

PS: I understand you are very concerned about the number of beeps, but the V3 hardware and software is what it is. Feel free to change the driver.

PPS: I use my keypad's temperature readings to control my house heating and cooling and was doing a RM refresh every 5 minutes to three keypads.
1.0.6 was supposed to be private to me. I changed the configuration to more frequently report device temperature changes eliminating the RMs. If you don't do a configure command it remains with whatever was set, or change the values and configure to your liking.
Values are: minimum reporting time seconds. Max reporting Time in seconds, Delta value
1.0.5 values: 30,3600,0x0064 (one degree celcius) I believe this is also the HE driver setting.
1.0.6 values: 30,3600,0x0008 (8=.125C or .18F)

The 1.0.7 version of the Centralite keypad driver is at

1 Like

Please manually update and reinstall V107 from the github library above.

The prior version caused my Centralite Xfinity and Iris V2 to blink all of their lights at arming and disarm and sometimes fail to operate.

1 Like