iPad iOS 17.5.1 status bar colour / color does not match HE dashboard background 2.3.9.150

I recently updated my hubitat dashboard ipad from an older ipad air running 12.5.7 to a later gen 8 iPad running 17.5.1 and have noticed that the status bar is now white instead of matching the colour of the dashboard. I am not sure how long this has been an issue as it was always black on my older iPad air. guessing it is something to do with the safari css / webkit / meta build for the website? If there is something that I can do in iOS or on the hubitat settings Id love to know. But if this is a dev thing, it would be lovely if the status bar matched the dashboard background colour.

Thanks muchly

Duncan

@gopher.ny since I added this to the message thread about the last ipad issue

@bobbyD @gopher.ny, I’ve had this topic live for a few weeks now and even tried to get some traction on the Facebook group. I am wondering whether you guys have a) received this ticket and b) is there a plan to resolve it with an update?

Thanks muchly

Duncan

It has been noted.

1 Like

I deployed the 2.3.9.160 with bated breath even though the patch notes did not indicate a fix to the above...I checked, then I unbated my breath...sigh. maybe 2.3.9.161....

carry on