Ip reservations

These scanner tools are a handy thing to have anyway. I'm a Mac user so use 'IP Scanner Pro' which scans the network and shows open ports as well. I have a mixture of static IP's, reserved DHCP IP's and normal DHCP IP's. What I like is that once you've identified your devices, you can assign them a friendly name in the app that's saved. It's a lot quicker to fire up that app to see what is/isn't online versus logging into my router and finding the connected devices page.

2 Likes

Ah, this sounds interesting. Cheers!

1 Like

Would be very useful for you as you'd be able to see at a glance what IP your Konnected boards have and see what's online. A partial screenshot from IP scanner - where I've titled some of what is on my network. IP Scanner Pro is for Mac but check out the link that Rick posted if you're on Windows, it'll probably do the same:

Well guys this doesn't seem to assist at this point - although I'm sure that once I've done a bit of house-keeping, it'll be a handy tool.

Cheers all.

What does .81 show? and did you track it's vendor?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.