IP address change after update

I have a C7. Just ran an update, and the device is non responsive. Light is green, but I can't access the hub. Any thing I can do?

• Has your hub IP address changed? If you don't have a DHCP reservation or static IP address, this is possible. Try http://findmyhub.hubitat.com to search for it if you aren't sure (or your router's admin interface normally has a way to see connected devices).

• If still unable to access your hub, the next good thing to try is to see if you can access the hub Diagnostic Tool. If so, there are some tools there you can try, maybe starting with a restart or shutdown of the hub or a re-install of a specific platform version.

2 Likes

Figured it out. It somehow got bumped to an IP address on a different subnet. I found the MAC listed in my router, and assigned it a static IP.

2 Likes

This topic has been marked solved by the community and subsequently closed. If the issue persists, or for further discussion on this topic, feel free to create a new thread under a different category to continue the conversation.

If you are logged in, click [HERE] to get started.