iOS Presence Stopped Working After 2.2.4.148 Update

Yes, I know that iOS presence has been discussed ad nauseam here and I'm not necessarily looking for a fix. Maybe commiseration. :grin:

Since I upgraded to 2.2.4.148, iOS presence has stopped working. (The upgrade time might be coincidental.) It doesn't matter if the Hubitat app is open or not, or how I tweak the settings. "Send Geo Event" doesn't appear to do anything.

iOS presence has been working relatively reliably for me for months and month, so I'm not sure what the issue is, but thought I'd list it here anyway.

I use multiple methods to determine presence, and there's enough redundancy that I'm OK without the iOS app working. It just seemed strange.

Any hint when the new iOS version might be available? I'm not in the public beta.

I never got that to work!

Seems to be an implementation that should have never been added seeing as it uses WIFI which the iPhone puts to sleep all the time.

That's why I use multiple methods to determine presence.

The iOS app, nonetheless, was working fairly reliably. And now it's not working at all. It shows present whether I'm within the geofence or not. If the problem was the phone disconnecting from wifi, it would show me as not present.

Mine shows present 24/7/365.

I’m running the Beta version - works pretty good on my iPhone 7, but not so consistant on my wife’s iPhone 6s...

I have an iPhone 12 running iOS 14.

And... when I left to run an errand this afternoon, it worked just fine. ¯_(ツ)_/¯