Iolloi Zigbee LED-Dimmer

Anyone have any of these iolloi Zigbee LED-Dimmer, thinking of getting one for the Lounge. Only thing is I donโ€™t really need it!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/iolloi-LED-Dimmer-Multi-Way-compatible-guarantee/dp/B08VJ4CVWZ/ref=sr_1_7?dchild=1&keywords=iolloi&qid=1613866531&sr=8-7

2 Likes

I was just looking at these dimmer and was interested to buy one as well. But I don`t see them as part of the Compatible Devices. Is there any one that has use them with Hubitat and know if they are working?

1 Like

Yes I ordered one and after a few attempts it joined to hubitat as a RGBgenie Micro Zigbee Dimmer.

Seems to work fine.

Providing you have led lights that supports dimming.

1 Like

I'm only just beginning my Hubitat journey (considering migrating from Smartthings), and I can vouch for these dimmers from Candeo.

I have a few setup in Smartthings, and they also work well with Hubitat.

1 Like

Hello :wave:
Am new to using Hubitat and have this dimmer. It was already paired to Amazon Alexa and was working fine, but does not connect to my new Hubitat C8 Pro. Have removed it from Alexa and have done a factory reset by pressing the switch for 5 times holding the fifth when the lights flicker to confirm the reset.

Anyone using this one, could you help me out if am missing something here

Since more than one dimmer has been mentioned, can you confirm which one you are referring to? The Lolloi or the Candeo?

It is the iolloi Zigbee dimmer that I have. The exact same one mentioned with the Amazon link on the post