I'd like to monitor a dozen or so digital & analog sensors with Hubitat. Are there any available I/O boards or digital & analog interfaces to Hubitat? I suppose one could use a dry contact sensor for the digital signals, but I haven't found anything for the analog signals.
Digital: Is this device outputting 0v or 5v?
Analog: What voltage between 0 and 5v (or 0-1024 bits) is this device outputting?
Thanks for any ideas
The a look at the MonaLisa board by one of the member here.
thank you! I was just thinking that interfacing to an Arduino would be the most flexible.
If you're at all familiar with Arduino-type boards, you can take a look at my HubDuino project. HubDuino supports both Ethernet and WiFi based Arduino and ESP8266/ESP32 boards.
Announcing the release of HubDuino v1.1.7 (aka ST_Anything for former ST users)
[UPDATE 1.1.7] This is a significant update to the Parent Drivers. Changes include:
MAC Address no longer required when setting up a Parent Device. Only the IP Address/Port is required to help simplify initial startup. This also means that the micro-controller can be replaced with different hardware, as long as it runs the same sketch and uses the same IP address. This ability to swap boards is only possible…
If you like the Zigbee-based MonaLisa board, you may want to use it as a standalone device with my Hubitat Driver available at
This file has been truncated.
* Copyright 2020 Dan G Ogorchock & Andy Haas
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except
* in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at:
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
* Change History:
* Date Who What
* ---- --- ----
This driver exposes pretty much all of the MonaLisa's GPIO and settings within Hubitat.